The CASCOR System
At the end of each month we'll send you a report with details of each paid claim and tracking information. Warranty reimbursement dollars are paid directly to you from the manufacturer.
CASCOR's work is done efficiently, from the downloading of repair data, to the reviews for potential warranty claims, to the actual claims submission to OEM's via their electronic claims submission sites.
Additionally, a complete paid claims history is kept on our system for your reference.
CASCOR's fleet warranty administration system is effortless, cost-effective and efficient.
For a reasonable fee, we'll provide the following comprehensive services:
- Regularly review all closed repair orders from a fleet's vehicle management software system
- Compare closed repairs against purchased warranty policies
- Flag any repair orders that qualify for warranty claims submission
- Code flagged orders for parts and labor and submit into the respective OEM's claim submission computer
- Warranty reimbursement is paid by the OEM, directory to you, at the end of each billing cycle
3 WAYS FLEETS PERFORMING IN-HOUSE REPAIRS CAN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE THEIR BOTTOM LINE:
- Understand and maximize OEM Policy and Procedures
- Take full advantage of the computerized fleet management systems in use today
- Train mechanics on the importance of Complaint, Cause & Correction